This info is about FOS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FOS from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the FOS program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling FOS is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.60 MB (4828560 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FOS. They take 5.40 MB (5660624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (233.39 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
FOS is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase FOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FOS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FOS or simply activate the Search field and type in "FOS". If it exists on your system the FOS application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FOS in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FOS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FOS.
8. After uninstalling FOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FOS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FOS by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that FOS by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FOS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 20:50:58.023