This info is about FOS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FOS from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the FOS program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling FOS is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.60 MB (4828560 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FOS. They take 5.40 MB (5660624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (233.39 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
FOS is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase FOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FOS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FOS or simply activate the Search field and type in "FOS". If it is installed on your PC the FOS app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FOS in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FOS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FOS.
8. After uninstalling FOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FOS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FOS by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that FOS by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FOS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 20:50:58.023