FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta
FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta from your computerAlexey Savin
. Additional info about Alexey Savin can be seen here
. Click on http://www.forscan.org
to get more facts about FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta on Alexey Savin's website. FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan\unins000.exe". FORScan.exe is the FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta's primary executable file and it occupies close to 922.50 KB (944640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta. They take about 2.04 MB (2141485
bytes) on disk.
- FORScan.exe (922.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta version 2.1.21.
FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta is a program offered by Alexey Savin. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta". The FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.forscan.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta.
8. After removing FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta by Alexey Savin from your PC, nor are we saying that FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta by Alexey Savin is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FORScan wersja 2.1.21.beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 06:21:46.013