FORScan version 2.2.8.beta
FORScan version 2.2.8.beta is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall FORScan version 2.2.8.beta from your computerAlexey Savin
. More information on Alexey Savin can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.forscan.org
if you want to read more on FORScan version 2.2.8.beta on Alexey Savin's website. FORScan version 2.2.8.beta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FORScan folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for FORScan version 2.2.8.beta is C:\Program Files\FORScan\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 962.50 KB (985600 bytes) on disk and is named FORScan.exe.
FORScan version 2.2.8.beta contains of the executables below. They take 2.08 MB (2179785
bytes) on disk.
- FORScan.exe (962.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.8.
of FORScan version 2.2.8.beta.
FORScan version 2.2.8.beta is a program released by the software company Alexey Savin. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall FORScan version 2.2.8.beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FORScan version 2.2.8.beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FORScan version 2.2.8.beta or simply click the Search field and type in "FORScan version 2.2.8.beta". If it is installed on your PC the FORScan version 2.2.8.beta program will be found very quickly. When you click FORScan version 2.2.8.beta in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FORScan version 2.2.8.beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FORScan version 2.2.8.beta:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.forscan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FORScan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FORScan version 2.2.8.beta.
8. After uninstalling FORScan version 2.2.8.beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FORScan version 2.2.8.beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FORScan version 2.2.8.beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FORScan version 2.2.8.beta by Alexey Savin from your computer, nor are we saying that FORScan version 2.2.8.beta by Alexey Savin is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FORScan version 2.2.8.beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 08:22:27.520