FORScan version 2.2.1.beta
FORScan version 2.2.1.beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall FORScan version 2.2.1.beta from your PCAlexey Savin
. More info about Alexey Savin can be read here
. More information about the software FORScan version 2.2.1.beta can be seen at http://www.forscan.org
. FORScan version 2.2.1.beta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FORScan directory, regulated by the user's option. FORScan version 2.2.1.beta's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FORScan\unins000.exe". FORScan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 945.50 KB (968192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside FORScan version 2.2.1.beta. They take about 2.06 MB (2162377
bytes) on disk.
- FORScan.exe (945.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to FORScan version 2.2.1.beta version 2.2.1.
If you are manually uninstalling FORScan version 2.2.1.beta we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FORScan version 2.2.1.beta:
FORScan version 2.2.1.beta is a program offered by Alexey Savin. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase FORScan version 2.2.1.beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FORScan version 2.2.1.beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FORScan version 2.2.1.beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FORScan version 2.2.1.beta". If it exists on your system the FORScan version 2.2.1.beta app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FORScan version 2.2.1.beta in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FORScan version 2.2.1.beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FORScan version 2.2.1.beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.forscan.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FORScan\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FORScan version 2.2.1.beta.
8. After removing FORScan version 2.2.1.beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FORScan version 2.2.1.beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FORScan version 2.2.1.beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FORScan version 2.2.1.beta by Alexey Savin from your PC, nor are we saying that FORScan version 2.2.1.beta by Alexey Savin is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FORScan version 2.2.1.beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 19:18:21.437