FORScan version 2.1.24.beta
This page contains complete information on how to remove FORScan version 2.1.24.beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FORScan version 2.1.24.beta from your computerAlexey Savin
. You can find out more on Alexey Savin or check for application updates here
. More details about FORScan version 2.1.24.beta can be seen at http://www.forscan.org
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing FORScan version 2.1.24.beta is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FORScan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 926.50 KB (948736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with FORScan version 2.1.24.beta. They occupy about 2.04 MB (2142921
bytes) on disk.
- FORScan.exe (926.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.24.
of FORScan version 2.1.24.beta.
FORScan version 2.1.24.beta is a program by Alexey Savin. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase FORScan version 2.1.24.beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FORScan version 2.1.24.beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FORScan version 2.1.24.beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "FORScan version 2.1.24.beta". The FORScan version 2.1.24.beta app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FORScan version 2.1.24.beta in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FORScan version 2.1.24.beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FORScan version 2.1.24.beta:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.forscan.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FORScan version 2.1.24.beta.
8. After removing FORScan version 2.1.24.beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FORScan version 2.1.24.beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FORScan version 2.1.24.beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FORScan version 2.1.24.beta by Alexey Savin from your computer, we are not saying that FORScan version 2.1.24.beta by Alexey Savin is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FORScan version 2.1.24.beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:33:35.430