FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta
FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta from your PCAlexey Savin
. You can find out more on Alexey Savin or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta at http://www.forscan.org
. Usually the FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan\unins000.exe". FORScan.exe is the FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta's main executable file and it takes around 961.50 KB (984576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta. They occupy 2.08 MB (2182697
bytes) on disk.
- FORScan.exe (961.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta version 2.2.6.
FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta is an application by Alexey Savin. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta". If it exists on your system the FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta app will be found very quickly. When you select FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.forscan.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FORScan\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta.
8. After removing FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta by Alexey Savin from your computer, we are not saying that FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta by Alexey Savin is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FORScan versión 2.2.6.beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:15:33.480