You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FOREX.com for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FOREX.com from your PCFOREX.com
. Open here
for more info on FOREX.com. You can see more info about FOREX.com at http://www.forex.com/
. FOREX.com is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FOREX.com directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling FOREX.com is C:\Program Files (x86)\FOREX.com\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FOREX.com.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 785.00 KB (803840 bytes) on disk.
FOREX.com is composed of the following executables which take 2.77 MB (2906249
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CIDevStudio.Shell.exe (766.00 KB)
- CIWebBrowser.Shell.exe (765.00 KB)
- FOREX.com.exe (785.00 KB)
- Installer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (495.63 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (10.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of FOREX.com. For other FOREX.com versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FOREX.com is a program offered by FOREX.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall FOREX.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FOREX.com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FOREX.com or simply activate the Search field and type in "FOREX.com". If it is installed on your PC the FOREX.com program will be found very quickly. When you select FOREX.com in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FOREX.com, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FOREX.com:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.forex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FOREX.com\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FOREX.com.
8. After uninstalling FOREX.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FOREX.com that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FOREX.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FOREX.com by FOREX.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FOREX.com by FOREX.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FOREX.com supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 00:15:46.700