You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FOREX.com for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FOREX.com from your PCFOREX.com
. Open here
for more info on FOREX.com. You can see more info about FOREX.com at http://www.forex.com/
. FOREX.com is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FOREX.com directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling FOREX.com is C:\Program Files (x86)\FOREX.com\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FOREX.com.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 785.00 KB (803840 bytes) on disk.
FOREX.com is composed of the following executables which take 2.77 MB (2906249
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CIDevStudio.Shell.exe (766.00 KB)
- CIWebBrowser.Shell.exe (765.00 KB)
- FOREX.com.exe (785.00 KB)
- Installer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (495.63 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (10.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1249
of FOREX.com. For other FOREX.com versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FOREX.com is a program offered by FOREX.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall FOREX.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FOREX.com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FOREX.com or simply click the Search feature and type in "FOREX.com". If it exists on your system the FOREX.com app will be found very quickly. When you click FOREX.com in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FOREX.com, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FOREX.com:
- The software company is: http://www.forex.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FOREX.com\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FOREX.com.
8. After uninstalling FOREX.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FOREX.com that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FOREX.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FOREX.com by FOREX.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FOREX.com by FOREX.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FOREX.com supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 00:15:46.700