This info is about FOMM 0.14.11.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FOMM 0.14.11.11 from your PCPrideslayer
. More information on Prideslayer can be found here
. Please follow http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17895-fomm-custom-build-014119/
if you want to read more on FOMM 0.14.11.11 on Prideslayer's website. FOMM 0.14.11.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FOMM directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FOMM\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FOMM 0.14.11.11. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1084416 bytes) on disk and is labeled fomm.exe.
FOMM 0.14.11.11 contains of the executables below. They take 1.72 MB (1803937
bytes) on disk.
- fomm.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to FOMM 0.14.11.11 version 0.14.11.11
FOMM 0.14.11.11 is an application by the software company Prideslayer. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove FOMM 0.14.11.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FOMM 0.14.11.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FOMM 0.14.11.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FOMM 0.14.11.11". The FOMM 0.14.11.11 app will be found very quickly. When you select FOMM 0.14.11.11 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FOMM 0.14.11.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FOMM 0.14.11.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17895-fomm-custom-build-014119/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FOMM\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FOMM 0.14.11.11.
8. After removing FOMM 0.14.11.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FOMM 0.14.11.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FOMM 0.14.11.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FOMM 0.14.11.11 by Prideslayer from your computer, nor are we saying that FOMM 0.14.11.11 by Prideslayer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FOMM 0.14.11.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 17:35:31.330