This info is about FOMM 0.14.11.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FOMM 0.14.11.11 from your PCPrideslayer
. More information on Prideslayer can be found here
. Please follow http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17895-fomm-custom-build-014119/
if you want to read more on FOMM 0.14.11.11 on Prideslayer's website. FOMM 0.14.11.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FOMM directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FOMM\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FOMM 0.14.11.11. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1084416 bytes) on disk and is labeled fomm.exe.
FOMM 0.14.11.11 contains of the executables below. They take 1.72 MB (1803937
bytes) on disk.
- fomm.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to FOMM 0.14.11.11 version 0.14.11.11
FOMM 0.14.11.11 is an application by the software company Prideslayer. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove FOMM 0.14.11.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FOMM 0.14.11.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FOMM 0.14.11.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FOMM 0.14.11.11". If it is installed on your PC the FOMM 0.14.11.11 app will be found automatically. After you click FOMM 0.14.11.11 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FOMM 0.14.11.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FOMM 0.14.11.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17895-fomm-custom-build-014119/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FOMM\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FOMM 0.14.11.11.
8. After removing FOMM 0.14.11.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FOMM 0.14.11.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FOMM 0.14.11.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FOMM 0.14.11.11 by Prideslayer from your computer, nor are we saying that FOMM 0.14.11.11 by Prideslayer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FOMM 0.14.11.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 17:35:31.330