FMS File Rename version 1.1
FMS File Rename version 1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FMS File Rename version 1.1 from your computerFileManagerSoft Ltd.
. Further information on FileManagerSoft Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.filemanagersoft.com/
if you want to read more on FMS File Rename version 1.1 on FileManagerSoft Ltd.'s web page. FMS File Rename version 1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FMS File Rename directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing FMS File Rename version 1.1 is "C:\Program Files\FMS File Rename\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FMS File Rename version 1.1's main file takes around 940.00 KB (962560 bytes) and is named FMS File Rename.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with FMS File Rename version 1.1. They occupy about 1.60 MB (1673502
bytes) on disk.
- FMS File Rename.exe (940.00 KB)
- Unins000.exe (694.28 KB)
The current page applies to FMS File Rename version 1.1 version 1.1
FMS File Rename version 1.1 is a program offered by the software company FileManagerSoft Ltd.. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove FMS File Rename version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FMS File Rename version 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FMS File Rename version 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FMS File Rename version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the FMS File Rename version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click FMS File Rename version 1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FMS File Rename version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FMS File Rename version 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.filemanagersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FMS File Rename\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FMS File Rename version 1.1.
8. After removing FMS File Rename version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FMS File Rename version 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FMS File Rename version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FMS File Rename version 1.1 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that FMS File Rename version 1.1 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FMS File Rename version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:57:47.520