FMD Studio 2.0.2
FMD Studio 2.0.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FMD Studio 2.0.2 from your PCGenius Lab™
. More information on Genius Lab™ can be seen here
. More information about the software FMD Studio 2.0.2 can be seen at http://genius-lab.org
. Usually the FMD Studio 2.0.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FREE Music Downloader Studio directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall FMD Studio 2.0.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FREE Music Downloader Studio\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled FMD Studio.exe and occupies 2.10 MB (2203648 bytes).
FMD Studio 2.0.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.17 MB (5420980
bytes) on disk.
- FMD Studio.exe (2.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.43 KB)
- Cap.exe (964.00 KB)
- convert.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.2
of FMD Studio 2.0.2.
FMD Studio 2.0.2 is a program by the software company Genius Lab™. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase FMD Studio 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FMD Studio 2.0.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FMD Studio 2.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "FMD Studio 2.0.2". The FMD Studio 2.0.2 app will be found automatically. When you select FMD Studio 2.0.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FMD Studio 2.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FMD Studio 2.0.2:
- The software company is: http://genius-lab.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FREE Music Downloader Studio\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FMD Studio 2.0.2.
8. After removing FMD Studio 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FMD Studio 2.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FMD Studio 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FMD Studio 2.0.2 by Genius Lab™ from your PC, nor are we saying that FMD Studio 2.0.2 by Genius Lab™ is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FMD Studio 2.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:20:06.527