This page contains detailed information on how to remove FLauncher for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FLauncher from your systemFLauncher
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on FLauncher. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\flauncher directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FLauncher is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\flauncher\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FLauncher's primary file takes around 602.00 KB (616448 bytes) and is called FLauncher.exe.
FLauncher installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 103.85 MB (108895744
bytes) on disk.
- FLauncher.exe (602.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.71 MB)
- FLauncher.exe (47.80 MB)
- FLauncher.exe (50.30 MB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.21
of FLauncher. Click on the links below for other FLauncher versions:
FLauncher is a program released by the software company FLauncher. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase FLauncher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FLauncher from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FLauncher or simply click the Search feature and type in "FLauncher". If it exists on your system the FLauncher application will be found very quickly. After you select FLauncher in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FLauncher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FLauncher.
8. After uninstalling FLauncher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FLauncher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FLauncher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FLauncher by FLauncher from your computer, nor are we saying that FLauncher by FLauncher is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FLauncher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-04 23:02:04.077