FLV Player 5
This page contains complete information on how to remove FLV Player 5 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FLV Player 5 from your systemKotato
. Open here
for more info on Kotato. More info about the app FLV Player 5 can be seen at http://www.kotato.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\FLV Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\FLV Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FLV Player 5. FLVPlayer.exe is the FLV Player 5's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.21 MB (1273856 bytes) on disk.
FLV Player 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.21 MB (11757658
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FLVConverter.exe (940.00 KB)
- FLVDownloader.exe (1.48 MB)
- FLVD_NH.exe (48.00 KB)
- FLVPlayer.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- MediaEncode.exe (204.01 KB)
- MediaExtract.exe (5.60 MB)
- MediaPlay.exe (127.01 KB)
- MediaProbe.exe (134.01 KB)
- NIO_curl.exe (494.01 KB)
- NIO_msdl.exe (164.01 KB)
- NIO_rtmp.exe (181.01 KB)
This info is about FLV Player 5 version 5
FLV Player 5 is an application by Kotato. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove FLV Player 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FLV Player 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FLV Player 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FLV Player 5". If it exists on your system the FLV Player 5 program will be found very quickly. After you select FLV Player 5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FLV Player 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FLV Player 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kotato.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kotato\FLV Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FLV Player 5.
8. After uninstalling FLV Player 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FLV Player 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FLV Player 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FLV Player 5 by Kotato from your computer, we are not saying that FLV Player 5 by Kotato is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FLV Player 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 14:26:47.240