You can find below detailed information on how to remove FLV Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FLV Player from your systemSomoto Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Somoto Ltd.. FLV Player is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FLV Player. FLV Player's main file takes about 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) and is named WebPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of FLV Player. They occupy an average of 260.64 KB (266894
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (62.64 KB)
- WebPlayer.exe (198.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of FLV Player. You can find below info on other versions of FLV Player:
If you are manually uninstalling FLV Player we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FLV Player:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove FLV Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\icons\main.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\icons\shortcut.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\icons\tray.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\config.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\default_config.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\kango\event_listener.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\kango\initialize.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\kango\io.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\kango\json.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\kango\jsonstorage.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\kango\storage.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\kango\utils.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\kango\xhr.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\main.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\stub.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\web_player\initialize.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\FLV Player\scripts\web_player\web_player.js
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FLV Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WebPlayer\FLV Player
FLV Player is an application by Somoto Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall FLV Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FLV Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FLV Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FLV Player". The FLV Player application will be found very quickly. When you click FLV Player in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FLV Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FLV Player.
8. After removing FLV Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FLV Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FLV Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FLV Player by Somoto Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that FLV Player by Somoto Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FLV Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:18:28.487