FLV Player 2.0, build 23
This page is about FLV Player 2.0, build 23 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FLV Player 2.0, build 23 from your computerMartijn de Visser
. More information about Martijn de Visser can be read here
. Please follow http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/
if you want to read more on FLV Player 2.0, build 23 on Martijn de Visser's website. Usually the FLV Player 2.0, build 23 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\FLV Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\FLV Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FLV Player 2.0, build 23. FLV Player 2.0, build 23's primary file takes around 1.51 MB (1584348 bytes) and is called FLVPlayer.exe.
FLV Player 2.0, build 23 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.60 MB (1682647
bytes) on disk.
- FLVPlayer.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (96.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FLV Player 2.0, build 23 version 2.023
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall FLV Player 2.0, build 23:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FLV Player 2.0, build 23:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FLV Player
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FLV Player\FLV Player website.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FLV Player\FLV Player.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FLV Player\Uninstall.lnk
FLV Player 2.0, build 23 is a program marketed by Martijn de Visser. Some users decide to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove FLV Player 2.0, build 23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FLV Player 2.0, build 23 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FLV Player 2.0, build 23 or simply click the Search field and type in "FLV Player 2.0, build 23". If it exists on your system the FLV Player 2.0, build 23 application will be found automatically. After you select FLV Player 2.0, build 23 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FLV Player 2.0, build 23, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FLV Player 2.0, build 23:
- The publisher is: http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FLV Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FLV Player 2.0, build 23.
8. After removing FLV Player 2.0, build 23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FLV Player 2.0, build 23 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FLV Player 2.0, build 23 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FLV Player 2.0, build 23 by Martijn de Visser from your PC, we are not saying that FLV Player 2.0, build 23 by Martijn de Visser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FLV Player 2.0, build 23 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:20:21.120