FLV Player 1.00
FLV Player 1.00 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FLV Player 1.00 from your systemApps
. Check out here
for more info on Apps. FLV Player 1.00 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apps\FLV Player folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Apps\FLV Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FLV Player 1.00. flvviewer.exe is the FLV Player 1.00's primary executable file and it takes close to 226.00 KB (231424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FLV Player 1.00. They occupy 418.55 KB (428592
bytes) on disk.
- flvviewer.exe (226.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (192.55 KB)
The current web page applies to FLV Player 1.00 version 1.00
FLV Player 1.00 is a program by the software company Apps. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall FLV Player 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FLV Player 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FLV Player 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FLV Player 1.00". If it exists on your system the FLV Player 1.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FLV Player 1.00 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FLV Player 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FLV Player 1.00.
8. After removing FLV Player 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FLV Player 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FLV Player 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FLV Player 1.00 by Apps from your computer, we are not saying that FLV Player 1.00 by Apps is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FLV Player 1.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:03:30.647