FLV Converter 3
FLV Converter 3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall FLV Converter 3 from your PCXilisoft
. You can read more on Xilisoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.xilisoft.com
to get more details about FLV Converter 3 on Xilisoft's website. Usually the FLV Converter 3 program is to be found in the C:\Programmi\Xilisoft\FLV Converter 3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FLV Converter 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programmi\Xilisoft\FLV Converter 3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk and is called videoenc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FLV Converter 3. They occupy 1.23 MB (1288568
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.37 KB)
- VCW.exe (336.00 KB)
- videoenc.exe (724.00 KB)
The current page applies to FLV Converter 3 version 3.1.21.0110
FLV Converter 3 is an application by Xilisoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall FLV Converter 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FLV Converter 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FLV Converter 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FLV Converter 3". The FLV Converter 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FLV Converter 3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FLV Converter 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FLV Converter 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Xilisoft\FLV Converter 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FLV Converter 3.
8. After uninstalling FLV Converter 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FLV Converter 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FLV Converter 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FLV Converter 3 by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that FLV Converter 3 by Xilisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FLV Converter 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 13:15:17.543