FIXER1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FIXER1 from your systemRogev LTD (Israel)
. Further information on Rogev LTD (Israel) can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shield directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling FIXER1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shield\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. FIXER1's primary file takes around 768.94 KB (787392 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FIXER1. They take 3.04 MB (3185984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NetReg.exe (69.94 KB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
- ShdCmd.exe (119.44 KB)
- ShdServ.exe (301.44 KB)
- ShdTray.exe (261.44 KB)
- Shield.exe (431.69 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (768.94 KB)
The current page applies to FIXER1 version 10.10
only. For more FIXER1 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall FIXER1.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall FIXER1:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
FIXER1 is an application released by Rogev LTD (Israel). Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove FIXER1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FIXER1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FIXER1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIXER1". If it exists on your system the FIXER1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FIXER1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FIXER1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FIXER1.
8. After uninstalling FIXER1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIXER1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIXER1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIXER1 by Rogev LTD (Israel) from your computer, we are not saying that FIXER1 by Rogev LTD (Israel) is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FIXER1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 06:57:46.823