FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版
FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 from your computerAOS Technologies, Inc.
. You can read more on AOS Technologies, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AOS Technologies\FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FinalData.exe is the FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版's primary executable file and it takes close to 8.02 MB (8411040 bytes) on disk.
FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 is composed of the following executables which occupy 20.00 MB (20971328
bytes) on disk:
- FdWizard.exe (11.98 MB)
- FinalData.exe (8.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1992
of FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版.
FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 is an application released by AOS Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 or simply click the Search field and type in "FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版". The FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 application will be found automatically. After you select FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版.
8. After uninstalling FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 by AOS Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 by AOS Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FINALDATA9.0 特別復元版 試供版 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-21 06:07:21.890