FILOU-MX is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FILOU-MX from your computerFILOU Software GmbH
. Go over here
where you can get more info on FILOU Software GmbH. More info about the app FILOU-MX can be found at http://www.filou.de
. FILOU-MX is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FILOU MX2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for FILOU-MX is C:\Program Files (x86)\FILOU MX2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.30 MB (2416640 bytes) on disk and is named MX2.EXE.
FILOU-MX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.98 MB (3123034
bytes) on disk.
- MX2.EXE (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.84 KB)
FILOU-MX is an application marketed by the software company FILOU Software GmbH. Some people want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FILOU-MX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FILOU-MX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FILOU-MX or simply click the Search field and type in "FILOU-MX". If it exists on your system the FILOU-MX app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FILOU-MX in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FILOU-MX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FILOU-MX:
- The publisher is: http://www.filou.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FILOU MX2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FILOU-MX.
8. After removing FILOU-MX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FILOU-MX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FILOU-MX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FILOU-MX by FILOU Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that FILOU-MX by FILOU Software GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FILOU-MX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 11:45:24.597