FIFA version 14
FIFA version 14 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FIFA version 14 from your PCEA Sports
. More data about EA Sports can be read here
. Click on http://www.EASports.com/
to get more facts about FIFA version 14 on EA Sports's website. FIFA version 14 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\fifa 14 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for FIFA version 14 is "C:\Program Files\fifa 14\unins000.exe". fifa14-www.skidrowcrack.com.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.37 MB (2481152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FIFA version 14. They take 319.34 MB (334847089
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- fifa14-www.skidrowcrack.com.exe (2.37 MB)
- fifa14.exe (35.94 MB)
- fifa14q.exe (35.75 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (392.85 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
This data is about FIFA version 14 version 14
FIFA version 14 is a program released by EA Sports. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall FIFA version 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FIFA version 14 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FIFA version 14 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA version 14". If it is installed on your PC the FIFA version 14 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FIFA version 14 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FIFA version 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA version 14:
- The software company is: http://www.EASports.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\fifa 14\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FIFA version 14.
8. After uninstalling FIFA version 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FIFA version 14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FIFA version 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIFA version 14 by EA Sports from your computer, we are not saying that FIFA version 14 by EA Sports is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FIFA version 14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 16:10:34.680