FIFA Soccer 95
FIFA Soccer 95 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FIFA Soccer 95 from your PCGameFabrique
. Open here
where you can get more info on GameFabrique. More information about FIFA Soccer 95 can be found at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\FIFA Soccer 95 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling FIFA Soccer 95 is "C:\Program Files\FIFA Soccer 95\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Fusion.exe and it has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
FIFA Soccer 95 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to FIFA Soccer 95 version 95
FIFA Soccer 95 is an application released by the software company GameFabrique. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall FIFA Soccer 95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FIFA Soccer 95 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FIFA Soccer 95 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIFA Soccer 95". The FIFA Soccer 95 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FIFA Soccer 95 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FIFA Soccer 95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA Soccer 95:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FIFA Soccer 95\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FIFA Soccer 95.
8. After uninstalling FIFA Soccer 95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FIFA Soccer 95 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA Soccer 95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIFA Soccer 95 by GameFabrique from your computer, we are not saying that FIFA Soccer 95 by GameFabrique is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FIFA Soccer 95 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:58:10.157