FIFA Manager 12 1.0
This info is about FIFA Manager 12 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FIFA Manager 12 1.0 from your systemElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be seen here
. FIFA Manager 12 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Catalyst\FIFA Manager 12 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Catalyst\FIFA Manager 12\uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FIFA Manager 12 1.0. EdManager12.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.38 MB (4596848 bytes) on disk.
FIFA Manager 12 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 42.80 MB (44884279
bytes) on disk.
- EdManager12.exe (4.38 MB)
- Manager12.exe (18.20 MB)
- Manager12.original.exe (18.22 MB)
- FMOnline.exe (789.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of FIFA Manager 12 1.0.
FIFA Manager 12 1.0 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove FIFA Manager 12 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FIFA Manager 12 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FIFA Manager 12 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA Manager 12 1.0". If it exists on your system the FIFA Manager 12 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click FIFA Manager 12 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FIFA Manager 12 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FIFA Manager 12 1.0.
8. After uninstalling FIFA Manager 12 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FIFA Manager 12 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA Manager 12 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIFA Manager 12 1.0 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that FIFA Manager 12 1.0 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FIFA Manager 12 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:47:57.263