FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1
You can find below detailed information on how to remove FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 from your computerCM-PUNK
. More info about CM-PUNK can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Manager13.exe and its approximative size is 50.67 MB (53135360 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1. They occupy about 68.46 MB (71782781
bytes) on disk.
- EdManager13.exe (12.35 MB)
- Manager13.exe (50.67 MB)
- Resolutool.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.82 MB)
This data is about FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 version 131.1
FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 is a program marketed by CM-PUNK. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1". If it exists on your system the FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1.
8. After removing FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 by CM-PUNK from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 by CM-PUNK is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 13 РПЛ V1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 17:28:23.970