FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo from your computerElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo is C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo\eauninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 14.98 MB (15711488 bytes) on disk and is called Manager11Demo.exe.
The executable files below are part of FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo. They take an average of 17.02 MB (17846452
bytes) on disk.
- eauninstall.exe (1.53 MB)
- Manager11Demo.exe (14.98 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11
of FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo.
FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo is a program by Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo". If it exists on your system the FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo application will be found very quickly. After you select FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo.
8. After uninstalling FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FIFA MANAGER 11 Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 10:17:34.493