You can find below detailed information on how to remove FIFA 16 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FIFA 16 from your systemElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about FIFA 16 at http://www.ea.com/
. FIFA 16 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 16 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for FIFA 16 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 16\Cleanup.exe. fifa16.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 118.01 MB (123737368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside FIFA 16. They occupy about 163.00 MB (170914480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fifa16.exe (118.01 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.59 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (327.77 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (907.00 KB)
- Touchup.exe (907.50 KB)
- D3D11Install.exe (306.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
The current page applies to FIFA 16 version 1.4.26648.11
only. For other FIFA 16 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FIFA 16 is a program marketed by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase FIFA 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FIFA 16 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FIFA 16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIFA 16". If it exists on your system the FIFA 16 app will be found very quickly. When you click FIFA 16 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FIFA 16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 16:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 16\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FIFA 16.
8. After removing FIFA 16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FIFA 16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FIFA 16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FIFA 16 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that FIFA 16 by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FIFA 16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 04:23:47.143