This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FIFA 15 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall FIFA 15 from your PCEA Sports
. You can read more on EA Sports or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.ubi.com
to get more information about FIFA 15 on EA Sports's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports\FIFA 15 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports\FIFA 15\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FIFA 15. The program's main executable file occupies 83.23 MB (87277008 bytes) on disk and is labeled fifa15.exe.
The executable files below are part of FIFA 15. They occupy about 205.91 MB (215916065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fifa15.exe (83.23 MB)
- Launcher.exe (502.50 KB)
- Origin.Games.Reg.Tools.v1.0-3DM.exe (873.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.49 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (372.77 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.78 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.78 KB)
- D3D11Install.exe (300.78 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of FIFA 15. Click on the links below for other FIFA 15 versions:
FIFA 15 is a program by the software company EA Sports. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase FIFA 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FIFA 15 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FIFA 15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIFA 15". The FIFA 15 app will be found very quickly. When you select FIFA 15 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FIFA 15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 15:
- The software company is: http://support.ubi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports\FIFA 15\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FIFA 15.
8. After removing FIFA 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FIFA 15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FIFA 15 by EA Sports from your computer, we are not saying that FIFA 15 by EA Sports is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA 15 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 07:49:31.530