FIFA 14 version 1.1
FIFA 14 version 1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FIFA 14 version 1.1 from your PCSG Games
. Go over here
for more info on SG Games. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SG Games\FIFA 14 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FIFA 14 version 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SG Games\FIFA 14\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled fifa14-www.skidrowcrack.com.exe and it has a size of 27.99 MB (29350912 bytes).
FIFA 14 version 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 308.68 MB (323670721
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- fifa14-3dm.exe (2.37 MB)
- fifa14-www.skidrowcrack.com.exe (27.99 MB)
- fifa14.exe (35.74 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
This data is about FIFA 14 version 1.1 version 1.1
FIFA 14 version 1.1 is an application marketed by the software company SG Games. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove FIFA 14 version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FIFA 14 version 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FIFA 14 version 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FIFA 14 version 1.1". The FIFA 14 version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FIFA 14 version 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FIFA 14 version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FIFA 14 version 1.1.
8. After removing FIFA 14 version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FIFA 14 version 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 14 version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 14 version 1.1 by SG Games from your PC, nor are we saying that FIFA 14 version 1.1 by SG Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FIFA 14 version 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 22:04:45.900