FIFA 14 version 1.0
FIFA 14 version 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall FIFA 14 version 1.0 from your computerEA Sports
. Go over here
for more details on EA Sports. FIFA 14 version 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports\FIFA 14 directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for FIFA 14 version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports\FIFA 14\unins000.exe". fifa14-SKIDROWGAMES.NET.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 27.99 MB (29347328 bytes) on disk.
FIFA 14 version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 32.44 MB (34019527
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- fifa14-SKIDROWGAMES.NET.exe (27.99 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (388.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of FIFA 14 version 1.0.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove FIFA 14 version 1.0.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FIFA 14 version 1.0:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA 14_is1
FIFA 14 version 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company EA Sports. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FIFA 14 version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FIFA 14 version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FIFA 14 version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 14 version 1.0". The FIFA 14 version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click FIFA 14 version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 14 version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FIFA 14 version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 14 version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FIFA 14 version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FIFA 14 version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FIFA 14 version 1.0 by EA Sports from your PC, we are not saying that FIFA 14 version 1.0 by EA Sports is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA 14 version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 20:52:39.870