FIFA 13 1.00
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FIFA 13 1.00 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FIFA 13 1.00 from your systemBaRaN Game
. You can find out more on BaRaN Game or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.baraname.com/
to get more data about FIFA 13 1.00 on BaRaN Game's website. FIFA 13 1.00 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\FIFA 13 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. FIFA 13 1.00's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\FIFA 13\unins000.exe". fifa13.exe is the FIFA 13 1.00's primary executable file and it takes approximately 28.55 MB (29936640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FIFA 13 1.00. They take an average of 30.63 MB (32122429
bytes) on disk.
- fifa13.exe (28.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.04 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of FIFA 13 1.00.
FIFA 13 1.00 is an application by BaRaN Game. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase FIFA 13 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FIFA 13 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FIFA 13 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FIFA 13 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the FIFA 13 1.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FIFA 13 1.00 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 13 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 13 1.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.baraname.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\FIFA 13\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FIFA 13 1.00.
8. After removing FIFA 13 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 13 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 13 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 13 1.00 by BaRaN Game from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 13 1.00 by BaRaN Game is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FIFA 13 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:55:25.223