FIFA 13 1.00
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FIFA 13 1.00 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FIFA 13 1.00 from your systemBaRaN Game
. You can find out more on BaRaN Game or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.baraname.com/
to get more data about FIFA 13 1.00 on BaRaN Game's website. FIFA 13 1.00 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\FIFA 13 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. FIFA 13 1.00's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\FIFA 13\unins000.exe". fifa13.exe is the FIFA 13 1.00's primary executable file and it takes approximately 28.55 MB (29936640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FIFA 13 1.00. They take an average of 30.63 MB (32122429
bytes) on disk.
- fifa13.exe (28.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.04 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of FIFA 13 1.00.
FIFA 13 1.00 is an application by BaRaN Game. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase FIFA 13 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FIFA 13 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FIFA 13 1.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 13 1.00". If it exists on your system the FIFA 13 1.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FIFA 13 1.00 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FIFA 13 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 13 1.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.baraname.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BaRaN\FIFA 13\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FIFA 13 1.00.
8. After removing FIFA 13 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 13 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 13 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 13 1.00 by BaRaN Game from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 13 1.00 by BaRaN Game is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FIFA 13 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:55:25.223