FIFA 12 v.1.0
FIFA 12 v.1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall FIFA 12 v.1.0 from your computerPCGAME
. More information on PCGAME can be seen here
. Click on http://www.PCGAME.NAROD.ru
to get more facts about FIFA 12 v.1.0 on PCGAME's website. Usually the FIFA 12 v.1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\FIFA 12 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for FIFA 12 v.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\FIFA 12\unins000.exe. FIFA 12 v.1.0's main file takes around 21.99 MB (23058432 bytes) and its name is fifa.exe.
The executables below are part of FIFA 12 v.1.0. They occupy about 266.05 MB (278974342
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.94 KB)
- fifa.exe (21.99 MB)
- activation.exe (868.00 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (117.30 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (201.30 KB)
- fifaconfig.exe (294.00 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (506.34 KB)
- Touchup.exe (507.34 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.1.0
of FIFA 12 v.1.0.
FIFA 12 v.1.0 is an application released by PCGAME. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase FIFA 12 v.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FIFA 12 v.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FIFA 12 v.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 12 v.1.0". The FIFA 12 v.1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select FIFA 12 v.1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 12 v.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 12 v.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PCGAME.NAROD.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\FIFA 12\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FIFA 12 v.1.0.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 12 v.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 12 v.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FIFA 12 v.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 12 v.1.0 by PCGAME from your computer, we are not saying that FIFA 12 v.1.0 by PCGAME is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FIFA 12 v.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-22 10:07:43.233