This info is about FIDO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FIDO from your systemFIDO
. More information on FIDO can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Host.exe and occupies 16.00 KB (16384 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in FIDO. They occupy 16.00 KB (16384
bytes) on disk.
- VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Host.exe (16.00 KB)
This data is about FIDO version 1.0.45
only. For other FIDO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall FIDO.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\Fido.Agent.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\FidoAgentBehaviours.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\FidoAgentBindings.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\FidoAgentExtensions.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\FidoAgentServices.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\FidoServerProxyEndpoints.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\log4net.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\log4net.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.BusinessEntities.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.BusinessLogic.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.DataAccess.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Gateway.Contract.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Gateway.Service.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Host.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Proxy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Proxy.ServerExtensionProvider.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Agent.Proxy.VolvoItServerExtensionProvider.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIDO\Agent\VolvoIt.Fido.Server.Gateway.External.Contract.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Volvo Information Technology\FIDO
FIDO is a program by the software company FIDO. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase FIDO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FIDO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FIDO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIDO". If it exists on your system the FIDO app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FIDO in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FIDO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FIDO.
8. After removing FIDO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FIDO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FIDO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FIDO by FIDO from your computer, nor are we saying that FIDO by FIDO is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FIDO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 22:06:12.750