FIBO Group MultiTerminal
You can find on this page details on how to remove FIBO Group MultiTerminal for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall FIBO Group MultiTerminal from your PCMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. You can find out more on MetaQuotes Software Corp. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.metaquotes.net
if you want to read more on FIBO Group MultiTerminal on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s page. Usually the FIBO Group MultiTerminal application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FIBO Group MultiTerminal folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for FIBO Group MultiTerminal is C:\Program Files (x86)\FIBO Group MultiTerminal\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.31 MB (4521224 bytes) on disk and is called multiterminal.exe.
FIBO Group MultiTerminal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.70 MB (4929060
bytes) on disk.
- multiterminal.exe (4.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (398.28 KB)
The current web page applies to FIBO Group MultiTerminal version 4.00
FIBO Group MultiTerminal is a program offered by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase FIBO Group MultiTerminal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FIBO Group MultiTerminal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FIBO Group MultiTerminal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIBO Group MultiTerminal". The FIBO Group MultiTerminal application will be found very quickly. After you click FIBO Group MultiTerminal in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FIBO Group MultiTerminal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIBO Group MultiTerminal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FIBO Group MultiTerminal\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FIBO Group MultiTerminal.
8. After removing FIBO Group MultiTerminal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FIBO Group MultiTerminal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FIBO Group MultiTerminal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIBO Group MultiTerminal by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that FIBO Group MultiTerminal by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIBO Group MultiTerminal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 18:19:03.783