This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FFiNeDaEalSoft for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall FFiNeDaEalSoft from your PCfinedeal
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on finedeal. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFiNeDaEalSoft directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. FFiNeDaEalSoft's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFiNeDaEalSoft\FFiNeDaEalSoft.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". FFiNeDaEalSoft.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside FFiNeDaEalSoft. They take about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- FFiNeDaEalSoft.exe (766.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FFiNeDaEalSoft
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FFiNeDaEalSoft\FFiNeDaEalSoft.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FFiNeDaEalSoft\FFiNeDaEalSoft.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
FFiNeDaEalSoft is a program marketed by finedeal. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall FFiNeDaEalSoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FFiNeDaEalSoft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FFiNeDaEalSoft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FFiNeDaEalSoft". The FFiNeDaEalSoft program will be found very quickly. When you click FFiNeDaEalSoft in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FFiNeDaEalSoft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FFiNeDaEalSoft.
8. After removing FFiNeDaEalSoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FFiNeDaEalSoft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FFiNeDaEalSoft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FFiNeDaEalSoft by finedeal from your PC, we are not saying that FFiNeDaEalSoft by finedeal is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FFiNeDaEalSoft in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-28 14:31:18.957