This web page is about FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 from your PCFFFTP Project
. Go over here
for more info on FFFTP Project. Click on http://sourceforge.jp/projects/ffftp/
to get more details about FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 on FFFTP Project's website. FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ffftp directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ffftp\epuninst.exe. FFFTP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 586.00 KB (600064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FFFTP Ver.1.98g2. They take about 723.01 KB (740367
bytes) on disk.
- epuninst.exe (137.01 KB)
- FFFTP.exe (586.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 version 1.982
If you are manually uninstalling FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 is an application released by FFFTP Project. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FFFTP Ver.1.98g2". The FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FFFTP Ver.1.98g2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FFFTP Ver.1.98g2:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.jp/projects/ffftp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ffftp\epuninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FFFTP Ver.1.98g2.
8. After removing FFFTP Ver.1.98g2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 by FFFTP Project from your PC, nor are we saying that FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 by FFFTP Project is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FFFTP Ver.1.98g2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:42:03.143