FEZ versión 1.10
FEZ versión 1.10 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FEZ versión 1.10 from your computerPolytron
. Take a look here
for more info on Polytron. Please open http://fezgame.com
if you want to read more on FEZ versión 1.10 on Polytron's website. Usually the FEZ versión 1.10 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FEZ directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for FEZ versión 1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FEZ\unins000.exe. FEZ versión 1.10's main file takes around 1.07 MB (1118208 bytes) and is named FEZ.exe.
FEZ versión 1.10 is composed of the following executables which take 54.87 MB (57531827
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FEZ.exe (1.07 MB)
- FEZ_LaunchOptions.exe (54.00 KB)
- OptimusFix.exe (13.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
This data is about FEZ versión 1.10 version 1.10
FEZ versión 1.10 is a program released by Polytron. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase FEZ versión 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FEZ versión 1.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FEZ versión 1.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FEZ versión 1.10". If it is installed on your PC the FEZ versión 1.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FEZ versión 1.10 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FEZ versión 1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FEZ versión 1.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://fezgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FEZ\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FEZ versión 1.10.
8. After removing FEZ versión 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FEZ versión 1.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FEZ versión 1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FEZ versión 1.10 by Polytron from your PC, nor are we saying that FEZ versión 1.10 by Polytron is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FEZ versión 1.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-31 23:59:45.530