This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FEDRA for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FEDRA from your systemRUNET
. You can find out more on RUNET or check for application updates here
. More data about the application FEDRA can be seen at www.runet.gr
. Usually the FEDRA application is installed in the C:\PROGRAM FILES (x86)\FEDRA-T directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall FEDRA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRAM FILES (x86)\FEDRA-T\UnInstall_16262.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named FEDRA.exe and it has a size of 15.07 MB (15797248 bytes).
FEDRA is composed of the following executables which take 15.41 MB (16155136
bytes) on disk:
- FEDRA.exe (15.07 MB)
- UnInstall_16262.exe (349.50 KB)
The current page applies to FEDRA version 2009.11.11.7
only. For other FEDRA versions please click below:
FEDRA is an application marketed by the software company RUNET. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall FEDRA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FEDRA from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FEDRA or simply activate the Search field and type in "FEDRA". The FEDRA application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FEDRA in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FEDRA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FEDRA:
- The publisher is: www.runet.gr
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRAM FILES (x86)\FEDRA-T\UnInstall_16262.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FEDRA.
8. After removing FEDRA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FEDRA which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FEDRA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FEDRA by RUNET from your PC, we are not saying that FEDRA by RUNET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FEDRA in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 18:48:35.923