This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FECFile for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FECFile from your systemFederal Election Commission
. Additional info about Federal Election Commission can be read here
. You can see more info related to FECFile at www.fec.gov
. FECFile is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FEC Applications\FECFile folder, depending on the user's option. FECFile's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\FECFile\uninstall.exe. FECFile's main file takes about 4.50 MB (4718080 bytes) and is called Fecfile.exe.
FECFile is comprised of the following executables which take 5.28 MB (5535744
bytes) on disk:
- Fecfile.exe (4.50 MB)
- NICTrusted.EXE (467.00 KB)
- PKZIP25.EXE (331.50 KB)
The current page applies to FECFile version 184.108.40.206
only. For other FECFile versions please click below:
FECFile is an application marketed by Federal Election Commission. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FECFile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FECFile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FECFile or simply click the Search field and type in "FECFile". If it is installed on your PC the FECFile program will be found very quickly. When you select FECFile in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FECFile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FECFile:
- The publisher is: www.fec.gov
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\FECFile\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FECFile.
8. After removing FECFile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FECFile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FECFile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FECFile by Federal Election Commission from your computer, we are not saying that FECFile by Federal Election Commission is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FECFile in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 01:14:40.233