FEAR Combat (SEC2)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FEAR Combat (SEC2) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall FEAR Combat (SEC2) from your systemFEAR-Community.org
. Open here
where you can find out more on FEAR-Community.org. More information about the app FEAR Combat (SEC2) can be seen at http://fear-community.org
. FEAR Combat (SEC2) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra\FEAR Combat (SEC2) folder, depending on the user's decision. FEAR Combat (SEC2)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra\FEAR Combat (SEC2)\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled FEARMP.exe and it has a size of 5.18 MB (5431296 bytes).
FEAR Combat (SEC2) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.45 MB (6766241
bytes) on disk:
- Config.exe (96.00 KB)
- FEARMP.exe (5.18 MB)
- FEARServer.exe (216.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (991.66 KB)
This info is about FEAR Combat (SEC2) version 2.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of FEAR Combat (SEC2):
FEAR Combat (SEC2) is a program offered by FEAR-Community.org. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FEAR Combat (SEC2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FEAR Combat (SEC2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FEAR Combat (SEC2) or simply click the Search field and type in "FEAR Combat (SEC2)". If it is installed on your PC the FEAR Combat (SEC2) application will be found very quickly. When you click FEAR Combat (SEC2) in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FEAR Combat (SEC2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FEAR Combat (SEC2):
- The web site of the application is: http://fear-community.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra\FEAR Combat (SEC2)\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FEAR Combat (SEC2).
8. After uninstalling FEAR Combat (SEC2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FEAR Combat (SEC2) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FEAR Combat (SEC2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FEAR Combat (SEC2) by FEAR-Community.org from your PC, nor are we saying that FEAR Combat (SEC2) by FEAR-Community.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FEAR Combat (SEC2) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:08:23.737