This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FEAR for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FEAR from your computerk-rlitos.com
. Check out here
for more information on k-rlitos.com. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\themes\Seven theme\FEAR folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing FEAR is "C:\Program Files (x86)\themes\Seven theme\FEAR\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 744.54 KB (762406 bytes).
FEAR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 744.54 KB (762406
bytes) on disk.
FEAR is an application released by the software company k-rlitos.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase FEAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FEAR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FEAR or simply click the Search feature and type in "FEAR". The FEAR program will be found automatically. After you click FEAR in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FEAR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FEAR.
8. After removing FEAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FEAR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FEAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FEAR by k-rlitos.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FEAR by k-rlitos.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FEAR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:49:51.367