FDx SDK Pro for Windows
FDx SDK Pro for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FDx SDK Pro for Windows from your PCSecuGen
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SecuGen. FDx SDK Pro for Windows is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecuGen\FDx SDK Pro for Windows folder, depending on the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall FDx SDK Pro for Windows. The application's main executable file is titled Matching_cs.exe and occupies 72.00 KB (73728 bytes).
FDx SDK Pro for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 581.00 KB (594944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Matching_cs.exe (72.00 KB)
- MatchingAnsi_cs.exe (52.00 KB)
- Matching_vb.exe (88.00 KB)
- CaptureVB.exe (32.00 KB)
- MatchingVB.exe (32.00 KB)
- DeviceTest.exe (44.00 KB)
- DeviceTest.exe (42.00 KB)
- matching.exe (40.00 KB)
- matching.exe (39.50 KB)
- MatchingAnsi.exe (29.00 KB)
- MatchingAnsi.exe (41.00 KB)
- matchingISO.exe (28.50 KB)
- matchingISO.exe (41.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.53.0001
of FDx SDK Pro for Windows. For more FDx SDK Pro for Windows versions please click below:
FDx SDK Pro for Windows is an application released by the software company SecuGen. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove FDx SDK Pro for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FDx SDK Pro for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FDx SDK Pro for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "FDx SDK Pro for Windows". The FDx SDK Pro for Windows application will be found very quickly. When you select FDx SDK Pro for Windows in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FDx SDK Pro for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FDx SDK Pro for Windows.
8. After uninstalling FDx SDK Pro for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FDx SDK Pro for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FDx SDK Pro for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FDx SDK Pro for Windows by SecuGen from your PC, nor are we saying that FDx SDK Pro for Windows by SecuGen is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FDx SDK Pro for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-25 12:47:13.057