This page is about FCC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FCC from your systemFreeConferenceCall LLC
. More info about FreeConferenceCall LLC can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FCC folder (same installation drive as Windows). FCC's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FCC\fcc_uninstaller.exe. FCC's main file takes about 17.74 MB (18603952 bytes) and its name is FCC EN.exe.
FCC contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.61 MB (20561424
bytes) on disk.
- FCC EN.exe (17.74 MB)
- fcc_crashpad_handler.exe (1.71 MB)
- fcc_uninstaller.exe (162.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.16901.1001
of FCC. For more FCC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FCC is a program marketed by FreeConferenceCall LLC. Some users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove FCC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FCC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FCC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FCC". If it is installed on your PC the FCC application will be found very quickly. After you click FCC in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FCC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FCC.
8. After uninstalling FCC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FCC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FCC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FCC by FreeConferenceCall LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FCC by FreeConferenceCall LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FCC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 16:23:12.040