FBTime - FBTime for Desktop
This page is about FBTime - FBTime for Desktop for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall FBTime - FBTime for Desktop from your computerFBTime
. Additional info about FBTime can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FBTime folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FBTime\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FBTime - FBTime for Desktop. FBTime.exe is the FBTime - FBTime for Desktop's primary executable file and it occupies about 45.57 MB (47779152 bytes) on disk.
FBTime - FBTime for Desktop is composed of the following executables which take 46.02 MB (48251660
bytes) on disk:
- FBTime.exe (45.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (461.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.1.6
of FBTime - FBTime for Desktop. You can find below a few links to other FBTime - FBTime for Desktop releases:
FBTime - FBTime for Desktop is a program marketed by the software company FBTime. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase FBTime - FBTime for Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FBTime - FBTime for Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FBTime - FBTime for Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "FBTime - FBTime for Desktop". If it exists on your system the FBTime - FBTime for Desktop app will be found very quickly. When you click FBTime - FBTime for Desktop in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FBTime - FBTime for Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FBTime - FBTime for Desktop.
8. After uninstalling FBTime - FBTime for Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FBTime - FBTime for Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FBTime - FBTime for Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FBTime - FBTime for Desktop by FBTime from your computer, we are not saying that FBTime - FBTime for Desktop by FBTime is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FBTime - FBTime for Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 02:57:56.873