FB CoverMaker is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FB CoverMaker from your PCTweaks
. You can find out more on Tweaks or check for application updates here
. Further information about FB CoverMaker can be seen at http://tweaks.com
. FB CoverMaker is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaks\FB CoverMaker directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaks\FB CoverMaker\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FB CoverMaker. fbcovermaker.exe is the FB CoverMaker's main executable file and it takes about 4.62 MB (4842496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FB CoverMaker. They take 4.83 MB (5059903
bytes) on disk.
- fbcovermaker.exe (4.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (212.31 KB)
The current web page applies to FB CoverMaker version 1.1.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FB CoverMaker:
FB CoverMaker is a program released by Tweaks. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove FB CoverMaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FB CoverMaker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FB CoverMaker or simply click the Search feature and type in "FB CoverMaker". If it exists on your system the FB CoverMaker program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FB CoverMaker in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FB CoverMaker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FB CoverMaker:
- The software company is: http://tweaks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaks\FB CoverMaker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FB CoverMaker.
8. After uninstalling FB CoverMaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FB CoverMaker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FB CoverMaker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FB CoverMaker by Tweaks from your PC, nor are we saying that FB CoverMaker by Tweaks is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FB CoverMaker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 11:47:57.553