FAT32 Formatter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FAT32 Formatter from your systemFNet Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FNet Co., Ltd.. FAT32 Formatter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FAT32 Formatter directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\FAT32 Formatter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FAT32 Formatter. FAT32 Formatter's main file takes about 3.65 MB (3824784 bytes) and its name is FAT32 Formatter.EXE.
FAT32 Formatter is comprised of the following executables which take 7.12 MB (7462688
bytes) on disk:
- FAT32 Formatter.EXE (3.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.00.03
of FAT32 Formatter. Click on the links below for other FAT32 Formatter versions:
FAT32 Formatter is a program offered by the software company FNet Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall FAT32 Formatter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FAT32 Formatter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FAT32 Formatter or simply activate the Search field and type in "FAT32 Formatter". The FAT32 Formatter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FAT32 Formatter in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FAT32 Formatter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FAT32 Formatter.
8. After removing FAT32 Formatter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FAT32 Formatter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FAT32 Formatter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FAT32 Formatter by FNet Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that FAT32 Formatter by FNet Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FAT32 Formatter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-10 14:49:53.873