This page is about F1 Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall F1 Driver from your computerGameHitZone.com
. More data about GameHitZone.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gamehitzone.com/
if you want to read more on F1 Driver on GameHitZone.com's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\F1Driver folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for F1 Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\F1Driver\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called F1Driver.exe and occupies 2.43 MB (2544304 bytes).
F1 Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 50.13 MB (52566961
bytes) on disk.
- f-1driver.exe (46.50 MB)
- F1Driver.exe (2.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This info is about F1 Driver version 1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove F1 Driver.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\F1 Driver_is1
F1 Driver is a program marketed by GameHitZone.com. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall F1 Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall F1 Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find F1 Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "F1 Driver". If it is installed on your PC the F1 Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select F1 Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding F1 Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for F1 Driver:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\F1Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove F1 Driver.
8. After removing F1 Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of F1 Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling F1 Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall F1 Driver by GameHitZone.com from your PC, nor are we saying that F1 Driver by GameHitZone.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall F1 Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:07:44.647