This info is about F1 Championship for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall F1 Championship from your systemGameFabrique
. Check out here
for more info on GameFabrique. Please follow http://www.gamefabrique.com/
if you want to read more on F1 Championship on GameFabrique's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\F1 Championship folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for F1 Championship is C:\Program Files\F1 Championship\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named fusion.exe and it has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
F1 Championship is comprised of the following executables which take 3.07 MB (3215525
bytes) on disk:
- fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of F1 Championship.
F1 Championship is a program released by GameFabrique. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase F1 Championship is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete F1 Championship with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find F1 Championship or simply click the Search feature and type in "F1 Championship". If it is installed on your PC the F1 Championship program will be found automatically. After you click F1 Championship in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about F1 Championship, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for F1 Championship:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\F1 Championship\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall F1 Championship.
8. After uninstalling F1 Championship, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of F1 Championship that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling F1 Championship using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove F1 Championship by GameFabrique from your computer, nor are we saying that F1 Championship by GameFabrique is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove F1 Championship supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 08:56:39.300