F1 2018 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall F1 2018 from your systemCodemasters
. Open here
for more details on Codemasters. You can read more about about F1 2018 at http://www.formula1-game.com/
. Usually the F1 2018 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2018 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove F1 2018 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. F1_2018.exe is the F1 2018's main executable file and it takes close to 258.04 MB (270579200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with F1 2018. They take about 287.17 MB (301119616
bytes) on disk.
- egodumper.exe (257.50 KB)
- F1_2018.exe (258.04 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12018
of F1 2018.
F1 2018 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 737800
F1 2018 is a program by the software company Codemasters. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall F1 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase F1 2018 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find F1 2018 or simply activate the Search field and type in "F1 2018". The F1 2018 program will be found automatically. When you select F1 2018 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about F1 2018, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for F1 2018:
- The software company is: http://www.formula1-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove F1 2018.
8. After removing F1 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of F1 2018 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling F1 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove F1 2018 by Codemasters from your PC, nor are we saying that F1 2018 by Codemasters is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove F1 2018 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 07:06:19.893