F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269
F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 from your computerASRock Inc.
. You can read more on ASRock Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fatal1ty Utility\F-Stream Tuning folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fatal1ty Utility\F-Stream Tuning\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled FSTU.exe and its approximative size is 11.78 MB (12350728 bytes).
F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 55.25 MB (57936720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- APPShopSetup.exe (3.12 MB)
- ASRKeyMaster.exe (1.78 MB)
- AsrOMG.exe (2.19 MB)
- AsrSP.exe (2.52 MB)
- AsrSvc.exe (1.69 MB)
- ASRXFastRAM.exe (3.52 MB)
- FSTU.exe (11.78 MB)
- HDMISwitchSetup.exe (1.40 MB)
- InstantBoot.exe (3.75 MB)
- IOMonitorSrv.exe (452.26 KB)
- LiveSetup.exe (5.50 MB)
- MouseRestart.exe (15.51 KB)
- SetupICCS.exe (1.33 MB)
- Disable6064Port.exe (1.13 MB)
- Launcher.exe (1.81 MB)
- linpack_xeon32.exe (2.24 MB)
- linpack_xeon32_AMD.exe (2.16 MB)
- linpack_xeon64.exe (3.99 MB)
- linpack_xeon64_AMD.exe (3.76 MB)
The current page applies to F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 version 2.0.269
F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 is a program released by ASRock Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269". If it exists on your system the F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269.
8. After removing F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 by ASRock Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove F-Stream Tuning v2.0.269 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:11:01.280