F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262
This web page is about F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 from your computerASRock Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on ASRock Inc.. F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fatal1ty Utility\F-Stream Tuning directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fatal1ty Utility\F-Stream Tuning\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262's main file takes around 11.78 MB (12349704 bytes) and its name is FSTU.exe.
The executable files below are part of F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262. They occupy about 50.99 MB (53462600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- APPShopSetup.exe (3.12 MB)
- ASRKeyMaster.exe (1.78 MB)
- AsrOMG.exe (2.19 MB)
- AsrSP.exe (2.52 MB)
- AsrSvc.exe (1.69 MB)
- ASRXFastRAM.exe (3.52 MB)
- FSTU.exe (11.78 MB)
- HDMISwitchSetup.exe (1.40 MB)
- InstantBoot.exe (3.75 MB)
- IOMonitorSrv.exe (452.26 KB)
- LiveSetup.exe (5.50 MB)
- MouseRestart.exe (15.51 KB)
- linpack_xeon32.exe (2.24 MB)
- linpack_xeon32_AMD.exe (2.16 MB)
- linpack_xeon64.exe (3.99 MB)
- linpack_xeon64_AMD.exe (3.76 MB)
The current page applies to F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 version 2.0.262
F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 is a program marketed by the software company ASRock Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262". If it is installed on your PC the F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 app will be found very quickly. When you select F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262.
8. After removing F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove F-Stream Tuning v2.0.262 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 17:10:23.633