F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on F-Secure Corporation. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Uninstall\fsuninst.exe" /UninstRegKey:"F-Secure Internet Shield". The program's main executable file is named fsuninst.exe and occupies 508.04 KB (520232 bytes).
F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 is composed of the following executables which take 727.08 KB (744528
bytes) on disk:
- fsuninst.exe (508.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (219.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.40
of F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护.
F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 is a program released by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护". If it exists on your system the F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护.
8. After uninstalling F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove F-Secure Client Security - 互联网防护 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:36:49.360